Fifth third bank routing number has been one of the most used and leading nine-digit code transit numbers for the online wire transfer by the members of the respective banking institutions in Ohio.
The concept of Routing number by the American Bankers Association (ABA) has allowed the members of this personal banking institution to benefit from the convenience of net banking that it offers.
It is noteworthy to mention that in the United States, any banking customer requires a unique routing number associated with their bank’s branch in order to make an online money transfer or direct deposit.
Here’s a fun fact, this routing number protects any transaction up to the level of 100%. This is because this nine-digit code allows the banking authorities to record the location of the branches of the sender of the funds as well as the receiver.
To the reader’s surprise, the notion of routing numbers for banking support has made a lot of difference in the United States.
That’s right! From offering easy access to transaction-related details to eliminating the unending paperwork, the transit code mechanism has been a real-time example of technological advancement in the banking industry.
Are you a current or potential customer of Fifth third bank in Ohio? Let’s take a brief introduction to this personal banking institution, what is its routing number? And how can you locate the same at home?
What is Fifth Third Bank in the United States?
By definition, the Fifth third bank in the U.S. is a public personal banking and financial institution. It was introduced in 1858. Back during the introduction year, it was known as the Bank of the Ohio valley.
Later, the banking institution was taken over by the Fifth National Bank and Third National Bank in partnership. Thus, the bank’s name changed to the 5-3rd bank. This is why it is called the 5-3rd bank!
Today, these respective banking and financial institution hold over 1500 branches all over the United States. Currently, it has concluded to provide its services to its permanent members in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, and West Virginia.
Recently in 2018, one of the headquarters premises of 5 – 3rd bank in Cincinnati suffered a violent attack by a gunman. This attack had led to the death of 3 customers upon gunshot and 2 injured. However, it recovered from the same.
Without a doubt, it is a ranking personal banking institution in Ohio. But, it also required to compensate for discriminating against the disabled customers and authorities by paying 1.5 billion as an outcome of the 2014 discrimination settlement against the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
ENT Credit Union Routing Number, Establishing Successful Wire Transfers For Decades
Check out the list of banking and financial services offered at the 5 – 3rd bank’s branches in the location given above:
- Checking Accounts
- Auto Financing
- Student loans
- Online and mobile banking
- Savings Account and CDs
- Banking on the Go
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Overdraft solutions
- Business banking
- Commercial banking
- Mutual funds
- Retirement plans
- Planning for your child
- Disability income insurance
- Employees benefit solutions
- Small business loans
- International Corporate banking
- Risk management
- Liquidity solutions
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Estate Settlement
- Wealth management
Note: To prevail any of the above services, you can connect with Fifth third bank at its official website portal. Click here to visit directly.
What is the routing number Fifth third bank?
Routing number for Fifth Third Bank is a nine-digit code that allows the customers of 5 – 3rd bank to make safe and secure online wire transfer, FEDAch transfers, automated bill payments, utility bill payments, and direct deposits.
Check out the list of routing number for 53.com bank as per its various branches in various locations in Ohio:
- Fifth Third Bank routing number Illinois, IL-Chicago is 071923909
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Michigan is MI-Eastern is 072405455
- Fifth third bank routing number Michigan is MI-Northern is 072401404
- Fifth third bank routing number Michigan is MI-Western is 072400052
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Florida Central is 063109935
- Fifth third bank routing number Florida North is 063113057
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Florida South is 067091719
- Fifth third bank routing number Florida Tampa is 063103915
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Ohio Cincinnati is 042000314
- Fifth third bank routing number Ohio Columbus is 044002161
- Fifth third bank routing number Ohio Northeastern is 041002711
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Ohio Northwestern is 041200050
- Fifth third bank routing number Ohio Southern is 042207735
- 5 – 3rd bank routing number Ohio Western is 042202196
Other routing numbers for 5 – 3rd bank are:
- Georgia: 263190812
- Central Indiana: 074908594
- Southern Indiana: 086300041
- Southwestern Kentucky: 083002342
- Central Kentucky: 042101190
- Northern Kentucky: 042100230
- St. Louise Missouri: 081019104
- North Carolina: 053100737
- Tennessee: 064103833
- Western Pennsylvania: 043018868
How do I find my bank’s routing number?
To locate your routing number for the 5-3rd bank, follow the instructions given below:
- Take a checkbook associated with your savings or checking account.
- Observe 4-digit code at the top, it is your check number.
- Observe 8-12 digit code at the bottom-middle, it is your account number.
- At last, observe a nine-digit code at the bottom-left, it is your transit code.
How do I wire money from Fifth third bank?
To wire money from Fifth third bank, follow the instructions given below:
- Download the 5-3rd mobile application.
- Enter the Net banking username and password.
- Select the “wire transfer” option.
- Enter the receiver’s (beneficiary’s) account number, fifth third bank routing number and money amount.
- Verify information.
- Confirm payment.
How much does a wire transfer cost?
Fifth third bank charges $30 per outgoing domestic wire transfer. Whereas, it charges $15 for incoming domestic wire transfer. For international wire transfer, the outgoing wire transfer cost is $50. For incoming one’s, the cost remains $15.
The fifth third bank is one of the top 350 personal banking institutions in the United States. It serves the customers with complete security and zeroes discrimination policy after the settlement with law and order.
It guarantees to offer every possible banking service whether for your personal objectives, business, commercial purposes, insurance, and investment purposes or wealth management for a better future.
“Connect with 5 – 3rd personal banking and financial institution in Ohio for a gratified banking service experience and much more that leads you to better management of your money.”