First Fidelity bank routing number caters quick and easy online banking transfers. Times are gone when banking transactions were a challenge. Fidelity Bank is one of the top-notch commercial banks in Lagos State.
One of the key people(s), Mr. Ernest Ebi, mentions that he appreciates the ABA. Also recognized as the American Bankers Association. The association administers a dynamic routing transit number system.
This system delivers many advantages to U.S. citizens. One of which is offering Fidelity bank account holders to make online bank transfers.
Recently in November, Ameris Bank acquired Fidelity Bank. Thus, this reading is also relevant for users who are looking for Ameris bank routing numbers.
Hence, now there is no need to wait for bank holidays to be over. Or, visit bank premises for regular bill payment. All you need as a Fidelity bank customer is to remember your Fidelity bank routing code.
What is Fidelity Bank?
Fidelity Bank Plc. is a public as well as international banking and financial institution. It holds its main headquarters in Nigeria. It has been running since 1988. Alongside this, in the early 2000s, this commercial bank also acquired other banks.
It included FSB Bank and Manny financing and international banking Plc. So, it is offering finer financial services to the citizens across the globe including the U.S.
Thus, when you ask yourself “why choose Fidelity bank?” You must remember the following:
- It is 7th-ranked most capitalized banking institution in Nigeria
- It is also the 25th-ranked most capitalized banking institution in the African continent.
Therefore, this bank offers diverse banking, finance, & investment services including the following:
- Checkings Account
- Savings Account
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- Home Loans
- Private banking
- Business Banking
From Vintage Bank Account to Net banking, the Fidelity Bank routing number does it all for you. Transit routing number Fidelity Bank is a nine-digit code. This specific code allows Fidelity customers to process payments online.
Hence, it is important to note that as an active Fidelity bank customer, you must know your Fidelity transit code. To begin with, according to the ABA, some banks have a single routing number for different or all branches.
But, the otherwise situation is also possible. For example, large-scale banks have different routing numbers for different branches in local areas. Thus, if you are looking for a valid routing number Fidelity for your local branch, you are on the right platform.
Hence, Join us on this trek to know your banking system better.
Must Read: A Comprehensive Guide on EbtEDGE
What is the Fidelity Bank Routing Number?
- The Routing Number for Fidelity US Bank is 301171353.
- Fidelity Bank Routing Number New Orleans is 265070532.
- Fidelity Bank transitioned to Ameris Bank routing number is 061204612. It is valid for making online auto loan repayments.
What is the Fidelity Bank routing number useful for?
First Fidelity Bank Routing nine-digit code is useful in the following ways:
- It helps to process direct deposits into a Fidelity Savings Account.
- You can set-up and verify automatic EMI deduction.
- You can deposit checks online as well as offline.
- It protects user’s accounts against cyber fraud.
- It helps to record the details of the sender & receiver of the fund’s branch location.
- Fidelity bank RTN leads to a reduction in the demand for paperwork for every online and offline bank transaction.
- Fidelity routing number helps to review transactions listed as “auto pay.”
- A detailed history of auto pay along with locations act as a proof of funds transaction.
- To reduce the demand for human resources in the banking industry.
- To save time, money, and expenses via processing every transaction online.
- Reduces the potential of transfer failure up to 0.01%.
How to locate my Fidelity Bank Routing Number?
You can find your routing number Fidelity bank in 3 simple steps.
- Take any check associated with your Fidelity Bank account.
- Furthermore, check at the bottom-left.
- Therefore, memorize or write-down this nine-digit code. It is your Fidelity bank routing code.
Note: Fidelity bank check denotes routing number between symbols ‘|:’.
How to find out my Fidelity Bank routing number online?
To find your Fidelity routing number online in the absence of a check, you can attend the following guide.
- Visit Fidelity Bank US online portal.
- Further, go to the Search Box.
- Type “Routing Number.”
- Click on “Fidelity Bank Routing Number.”
- As a result, a complete guide will appear on the screen.
To summarize, you can also connect with Fidelity Bank customer care. They are helpful to gain information anytime and anywhere. Dial toll-free 1.800.658.1637 or 1.800.966.2951.
How do I know my Fidelity Account Number?
To check your Fidelity Account number, you can process one of the following methods:
- Log in to your Fidelity Net Banking Account.
- Check your checkbook. (locate 13-digit code at the bottom)
- Connect with customer service agents.
What is the routing number for Ameris Bank?
The Ameris bank routing number is 061204612. Visit welcomefidelity.amerisbank for making Fidelity bank auto-loan payments in the U.S.
Is Fidelity a nationwide bank?
Yes. Fidelity is a nationwide bank. Customers can log in to Zelle, and MoneyPass to make online transfers directly through their Fidelity Bank Account. Furthermore, Fidelity Online Banking Mobile App is available for download on the Play Store for all users. This app is helpful in the following ways:
- The app offers you to transfer money online.
- It verifies account information before the money transfer.
- You can make direct bank deposits.
- Furthermore, it processes money management.
- You can check your bank balance online.
- It helps check transaction history.
- You can review and calculate credit scores offline.
- It allows users to take a Free loan assessment.
- Above all, you can view account information.
Fidelity Bank, I .e.., one of the leading commercial banks in the United States serves its customers right. To become a permanent member of the Fidelity bank, apply for a savings account online. Further, you can enjoy the endless benefits of the Fidelity routing number. You can use fidelity bank transit number for Fedwire and FedACH transactions. We wish you good luck.
“Connect with us for more information.”