Learn about the Huntington Bank Routing Number in the information below.
The Huntington National Bank now known as Huntington Bancshares was founded in 1866 and is still operative from Columbus, Ohio.
By September 2019, the Huntington Bancshares Incorporated has become a company with the $109 billion asset regional banks.
Huntington is a full-service banking provider that is operative at seven different locations; Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The bank offers customer-oriented services and always remains focused on customer-specific needs.
With 800 full-service branches, 12 private client group offices and 1,400 ATM locations the bank provides the following services:
- Full-service commercial, small business and consumer banking services.
- Mortgage services
- Treasury management
- Foreign exchange services
- Equipment leasing
- Wealth and investment management services
- Trust services
- Brokerage services
- Customized insurance brokerage and service program
Must Read: Let’s Figure Out What eZCardinfo Has In Store For All Its Customers
All the services in the Huntington bank are committed to offering the best-in-class services to its customers. The bank achieved excellence by:
- Providing competitive products and services
- Delivering long-term shareholder value with their top-tier performance
- Contributing to the economic strength of local communities by investing in the business growth
- Huntington National Bank Routing Number
A routing number is a nine-digit bank number located on the bottom left corner of the check.
Each bank in the US has its unique routing number that helps them to identify the bank in which they opened the account.
In all, routing number works as an address of the bank or the financial institution.
Huntington Bank Routing Number Michigan: 044000024
How to Find Routing Number Huntington Bank without Check?
One can find the routing number for Huntington Bank using different sources:
- Using Online Banking
For finding the routing number using online banking, one needs to follow the steps given below:
- Login to online banking.
- Click on the Account details page.
- One can find the routing number under the account information section.
To find the routing number with Huntington Mobile app:
- Visit to the Huntington Mobile App
- Click on the account
- Open the Summary, tab to check the routing number.
Also, you can find the routing number at the top column of the bank statement. You can confirm your routing number by entering the third and fourth digit of the account number.
On this Website
You can find the routing number for Huntington Bank on this website. So for all those who are wondering what the routing number is for Huntington Bank, know your routing number in the table below corresponding to the account number details.
Huntington Bank Routing Number
|Account Number||Routing Number|
Routing Number for Wire Transfers
Huntington bank has a list of different numbers for making a domestic or international wire transfer.
For domestic wire transfer, Huntington Bank has one unique number: 044000024.
This number is used for wire transfer but in case of international wire transfer, one needs an additional number or code called SWIFT code. It is an 8-11 digit code consisting of both alphabets and numbers. This code is specifically used to identify the country bank and branch of the bank in which the account has been registered.
One can find the SWIFT code on the bank account statement. The standard SWIFT code is eight to eleven digits and alphabets that correspond to the meaning below:
- The first four are the English alphabets that are the shortened version of the bank’s name.
- The next two digits are the letter code that represents the country
- The other two digits are either letter or number that represents the bank’s head office.
- The last three digits of the code specify the branch.
ACH Transfer with the Routing Number
Automated Clearing House or the ACH transfer is the electronic payment systems that allow the users to make a payment or to collect fund in an electronic form. ACH transfer generally indicates the next-day entries when exchanges with the other banks or financial institutions. It includes both direct deposits and conversion of a check from paper to electronic form.
The system is specifically designed to process the payment batches thus allowing multiple payments at once.